LIMITED AVAILABILITY PRE-ORDER
Our largest, most powerful, and most complete system to-date.
Just assemble, fill with water and light a fire!
The FireVolt 600 for InStove 60L Thermoelectric Generator Kit is a 600 Watt max-power solution designed to be deployed anywhere water and biomass fuel are available.
Utilizing six FV-WC-100W-1224 superTEGs fitted with specialized heat harvesting fins, the FireVolt takes Thermoelectric solutions beyond the casual. Produces and pumps (with its own power) between 5,000 to 60,000 Btu/hr of hot water, all while putting out Electricity at the same time.
Custom quotes and system configurations available.
System Kit Includes:
(1) InStove 60L with Downfeed super-alloy Firebox
(6) FV-WC-100W-1224 superTEGs
(3) TGPR-PUMP-5W-12V Water Pumps
(6) FV-MPPT-10A-12V MPPT Chargers (pre-installed in Panel)
(6) FV1224MTR Electrical Meters (pre-installed on Panel)
(6) Firevolt Heat Harvesting Fin Assemblies (pre-installed on TEGs)
(6) 15 amp DC Breakers (pre-installed on Panel)
(7) DC Toggle Switches (pre-installed on Panel)
(1) Master Battery Switch (pre-installed on Panel)
(1) Electrical and System Management Panel with all MPPT Controllers, Meters, and Breakers Installed
(1) 24 feet of High-Temp Silicone Jacketed (600F) Connecting Wire
(1) Stainless Steel Insulated Hexagonal TEG Array Cover
(3) 3 Foot long Stove Pipe Sections
(1) 8 Inch Stove Pipe Cap
(1) 3 Inch Flu Exhaust Tee
(1) 3 Inch to 8 Inch Stove Pipe Reducer
(1) 8 Inch Flu Exhaust Tee
(1) 8 Inch Flu Damper
(2) 3/4" x 4 foot x 2 foot High Temp Insulation Panels
(8) FNPT to Push-Fit 1/2 inch Brass Fittings
(8) FNPT to Push-Fit 1/2 inch elbow (90 deg) Brass Fittings
(2) Push-Fit Brass Ball Valves 1/2 inch
(4) Push-fit 1/2 inch Brass Tee Fittings
(12) Stainless Steel Braided TEG compression connection hoses
(1) 25 feet Red PEX Roll
(1) 25 feet Blue PEX Roll
(3) PEX 1/2" Disconnect Tools
(1) PEX Cutting Tool
(1) PEX Cutting Gauge
(1) 3-Pack of PTFE / Teflon Plumbing Tape
(1) Firevolt 600W Kit Assembly Manual
All plumbing, tubing, and wiring needed for setup and operation (full bill-of-materials customized upon request)
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
|Expected release date is Apr 23rd 2018|
All prices are in USD.